Home Builder Desoto County Mississippi

If u are planning on purchasing a wilshire home i recomend that you DONT! My roof is leaking and the wood railing on the stairs is cracking. The wood used in the front porch is chipping off and wilshire forgot to put a light switch in the master bed!

I am very unhappy with this house and with the company alone! I promise that you will be very unpleased with your house. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Find out how we combat fake reviews.

Don't order from here- horrible customer service

I have been wearing wigs for over 20 years and this has never happened that the wig company will not promptly refund for an out of stock item. I wish I had read reviews before placing an order. They don't answer the phone - you must leave a message. They do not reply to email enquiries. They are quick to charge your credit card but I wonder if I will ever receive the product. Am considering filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

wilshire homes reviews bbb

Had a family atmosphere when I was there. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community.

Not worth your time

We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. Other sales people are really helpful and friends outside of work.

Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Labeled Verified, they’re about genuine experiences. Glassdoor has 12 Wilshire Homes reviews submitted anonymously by Wilshire Homes employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Wilshire Homes is right for you.

The Trustpilot Experience

It's very sad the dynamic of this company compared to the other great builders out there. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and they’ll be displayed as long as an account is active. I purchased my wilshire home in 2008 and have had very bad excperience with the materials used in bulding my home.

wilshire homes reviews bbb

We were staring at near 300k, AFTER THE FIRST MEETING, which there was scheduled to be 2 of them. There were 6 levels of details to choose from. We decided to go with chesmar homes because all of the upgrades we chose in Wilshire were standard with Chesmar, plus a fully sodded front and back yard with sprinkler system. We tried to get our 1K back and the project manager said no because they had to pay the design center for us to be there.

I was a Top Prodcuer for 11 years and left when company buy out

I called for a refund and was told a label would be mailed to my address. Paid over $300 for a wig and a week later they tell me it would not be in stock for 3 more months and did I want a refund. I asked to cancel the order and refund my money.

wilshire homes reviews bbb

Do not buy from Wilshire Homes in New Braunfels. My wife and I recently put down 1K earnest money to secure a lot. We signed our contingency papers and proceeded to the design center to build our home on paper. The base of the home was 245K, what they fail to tell you is that once you get the design center , they will charge you for every single detail. Because what comes standard is not worth it. They give you bone stock colors and choices, so It forces you to upgrade to make an eye appealing home.

Mgt is very poor, especially when your division president manages by fear and has never been in sales but is always telling you how to sell. Too much work and hard to sell for them. Small company with an archaic business model. As with any other builder, you are easily disposable. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews.

wilshire homes reviews bbb

I question if this is a legitimate company. Terrible turn over rate & work culture. Instead of investing in their sales team, they immediately let you go and hire a new person who got tricked into thinking their "salary w/ commission" approach is actually good. Trust me, it is not, you're making maybe $2500/mo WITHOUT tax deductions and typically they will throw you in a struggling community to fend for yourself.

Wilshire Wigs Reviews

When we were at the design center we were told that if we went over our time that they had to charge us the STANDARD going rate of $75/hr to be there. How does 2 hours @ $75/hr equate to 1K?! I am stinking mad at the greed of Wilshire homes, my bad word of mouth will cost them a whole lot more than what they could of paid me back in earnest money.

wilshire homes reviews bbb

I would highly recommend not doing business with them, unless you want to pay out the nose for upgrades. Bad customer service, hard to get a hold of, does not care about your needs unless it fills their pockets! They will be very attentive until you decide not to build with them. I purchased a wig from Wilshire in December 2020. After calling numerous times and leaving messages, my wig finally arrived Unfortunately, the wig I received was the wrong color, looked like it had been worn, and was literally tossed in a box.

They don’t send the wigs

Which means no commission and the likely hood of getting fired within 3-6 months is very high. The entire company is based on a hierarchy. There's 2 sales people who have been there the longest and have more authority than the Managers and if they don't even make their goals they'll find a way to sell in other communities etc. Intimidates with fear and no support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible Light Up Wall Art Ideas

Exploring The Magnitude Of Norwegian Cruise Line's Largest Ship

Review Of Choose Home Page When Starting Internet Explorer 2022